Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter Studio



Last night Ellie May, my artist assistant
cat watched as I made my way to the studio.
It's been such a long time since I have
kept in touch with you through my studio blog.
Very different from June!

We've had about 3 snowfalls in a row but the
sun came back and the path is shoveled.



How about coming down the steps and
come in out of the cold.
It's warm and cozy inside.

Up the stairs now...


I'm working on birds... we saw bluebirds one week ago
on the coast of Maine...very exciting but also very unusual
for this time of year...hope they will be fine.
To see one of the bluebirds just click here!


Oh dear, my devoted helper has decided to sit
on the painting I'm working on!

I'll sign off for now but will be back more often
to share what I am working on.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: